Seriously .. let's discuss

| |


Now I love a hot guy as much as the rest of you do. I have a finely tuned appreciation for a man's well-conditioned body. (that's bloggerese for hot bodies get me HAWT). Who am I to mock a man with a big johnson and a rock-hard set of buns? You must not know me very well. Commence mocking...

SERIOUSLY... what was dude thinking? Moreover, who painted that thing on him? Better yet, what the hell is that nutsack? Cheesecloth? On my horniest day, I would have to pass on this guy. By the way, if you don't know .. that horrendous mess under that costume is Heidi Klum's trainer.




This is what he looks like normally.
















Seriously, he is a decent looking guy. He couldn't think of ANYTHING else to dress as for Halloween? Something that wouldn't scare the hell out of small children, grandmothers, husky dogs, & drag queens? It's not really THAT hard. I found a few:




What about Hottie Scottie?




Or a barbarian?



Better yet... just get naked, take a guitar with you,




and you can be him. *sigh*

A girl can dream, can't she??!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment